One thing I really hate is paying good money for a service, and not having things end up the way I think they should. Even more, I seriously dislike companies that I have to fight tooth and nail with to get an issue resolved once I have paid for the service. I realize, I sometimes have unrealistic expectations, but if a company guarantees their work, why should I have to fight with them to get them to come back out and correct an issue? If they are unable to fix it because my expectations were wrong, at least they could show me a little respect. They should come back, inspect the work, and give it another try before saying there is nothing that can be done.
As a representative for our family business, I never want our customers to feel this way when they call our office with a problem.
Our goal when handling problems
At Pristine we take our guarantee seriously. When you call with a problem we will do everything in our power to handle the situation with the care, and respect that it deserves. We realize that we can’t make everyone happy, but we will work as hard as possible to resolve any issues quickly.
Our Cleaning Guarantee
First, we guarantee your satisfaction 100% upon completion of the cleaning, or you do not pay for your service. Simply let us know if you are not satisfied. If we are unable to make you happy before we leave, there will be no charge for the service. Once you pay for the service you receive a 30 day service guarantee. If you have any problems from spots come back, or new spots occurring within 30 days of the cleaning, we will come back out and re-clean the area. New spots could be caused by kids spilling, dogs getting sick or tracking in mud, or maybe someone spilled a glass of wine. It doesn’t really matter what happened as long as you call within 30 days of your original cleaning. We will come back out to the home at no charge to take care of the problem. The only exceptions to our no charge policy are when a new product, that was not originally purchased, is needed to correct a problem. Or the customer did purchase a product, but did not use the recommended amount. For example:
1. A new product is needed if the customer spilled a glass of wine, and in order to remove the red spot the carpet needs to be treated with Red Out.
2. The customer purchased sanitizer because of a pet odor, but did not use the recommended amount, and the odor returned. In these cases the customer would only pay for the product that is needed to take care of the issue, not for us to come back out.
What should you do if you have a problem?
1. Call us as soon as possible. Please do not put off calling, some things need to be handled quickly, and the sooner we can get you on the schedule the better.
2. If you have had a new spill we may be able to give you tips to help keep it from becoming permanent.
3. Tell us what the problem is so we can make sure we have everything we need to take care of your particular problem, when returning to your home.
4. Have a couple of different day, and time options available for scheduling when you call. We will do our best to get you on the calendar as quickly as possible at a time that works for you.
If you have used our service, and have asked us to return to your home for any reason to have an issue resolved we would love to hear your feedback in the comments below. How were you treated when you called? How quickly were we back out to your home? Did you feel like you were respected?
The Pristine Carpet Cleaning family has been professionally cleaning carpets, and upholstery for over 35 years. Earlier in 2011, the boys came home from the US Marine Corps and decided they wanted to start cleaning carpets again. So, Ed the owner came out of retirement and started Pristine Carpet Cleaning. Ed's wife Ginger, and daughter Joni also joined the team.